Signed in as:
Signed in as:
Tattoo Removal Instructions
READ THIS ENTIRE FORM PRIOR TO YOUR VISIT TO ENSURE A SAFE TREATMENT.
1. No sun exposure, tanning beds, spray tans or self-tanners for a minimum of 4 weeks prior to treatment.
2. Avoid treatments that may cause irritation to the skin like harsh chemicals or depilatories, for 2 weeks before treatment. Such as products containing, tretinoin, retinol, glycolic/salicylic acids.
3. Shave the area being treated 2 days before the treatment.
4. Plan to shower before the treatment. We may instruct you to keep the post treatment bandage on for 24 hours. (you will not be able to get it wet).
Post Treatment Instructions:
1. Wash your hands before touching the area, after 24 hours wash the treated area with warm or cool water and antibacterial soap, Cerave or Cetaphil cleanser. Do not scrub the area.
2. Use cool compresses to soothe any soreness & swelling, five minutes on and five minutes off. Keep extremity elevated to reduce swelling.
3. Apply Aquaphor ointment as frequently as needed to keep it constantly moist. Cover it with a large band-aid or nonstick gauze dressing. This helps it heal faster and form less of a scab. (We may provide you another type of dressing)
4. If you work in a dirty environment, are exposed to germs or have pets be sure to keep the treatment area well covered until the skin is healed.
5. Itching and scabbing is normal. DO NOT itch, peel or pick the area, this could cause scarring or changes in your natural skin color.
6. Bleeding & bruising may occur after the treatment. Skin can develop temporary lightening or darkening after treatment. Pigment issues typically resolve with time but can be permanent.
7. You may have developed or can develop an allergy to the ink that we are removing. If the area becomes reddened, swollen or painful notify us immediately 833-338-9963. If you develop severe signs of an allergic reaction, such as swollen lips, tongue or difficulty breathing, call 911.
8. Sometimes other ink may be visible after the intended color is removed. Such as a neon color, yellow that was mixed to make green. We may not be able to remove it.
9. If you develop any of these signs call us, if you do not hear back from us within an hour, seek medical help. These signs are infection – fever, chills or pain in the area, a foul smell, green or yellow discharge. Bleeding past 24 hours. Numbness in your extremity. Call or Text us at 833-338-9963. Seek Medical help if you cannot contact us for anything listed in #9
-Skin can develop temporary lightening or darkening after treatment. Pigment issues typically resolve with time but can be permanent.
-Some tattoo inks, including many lighter colors and skin-toned inks, may darken or change color in response to treatment. CALL OR TEXT 833-338-9963
LASER HAIR REMOVAL
READ THIS ENTIRE FORM PRIOR TO YOUR VISIT TO ENSURE A SAFE EFFECTIVE TREATMENTS Pretreatment Instructions:
1. Please do not apply any irritating creams, such as retinoids, acid washes, exfoliants before or after the treatment. A week is sufficient for over the counter products. Two weeks for prescription creams.
2. You must not have sun exposure on the treatment areas for a minimum of 6 weeks BEFORE the laser session. If you are a sun worshipper, this will prevent you from getting excellent results.
3. Let us know if you are taking any new medications, some of them can lead to skin discoloration. 4. Shave the area 3 days before your treatment. We need to see the hair to make sure the energy is treating it effectively.
5. Wait at least 2 weeks if you have had chemical peels or other procedures on the area.
6. Let us know any changes in your health status.
7. Do not use self tanner or spray tans on any areas you are going to laser for at least 4 weeks before.
8. STOP waxing, threading and tweezing. Plan your first laser treatment 2 weeks after the last time you did any of these to the treatment area.
Post Treatment Instructions:
1. You can shower normally, avoid baths until your skin is not irritated.
2. If you have any pain or burning on the area when you get home call us immediately. Apply cool compresses on and off every 5 minutes to soothe the area. Do not apply direct ice.
3. Avoid heavily perfumed lotions, powder, acid, lightening or enzyme products or exfoliants for at least 1 week after the irritation has subsided.
4. Do not use deodorant for 3 days if you treated your underarms.
5. Avoid the sun for 1 week after the irritation is resolved
6. Report any discomfort, stinging, itching, swelling or discoloration past 12 hours. CALL OR TEXT 833-338-9963
Copyright © 2022 Laser Goddess - All Rights Reserved.